· So, you are ready to get serious with your craft.
· You want to start social media platforms, get some business cards, maybe even a booth space.
What is your style, character, business focus?
· I recommend you write 3 words that describe your business
· Ex. Fun, Quirky, Exciting Casual, Cozy, Country Classy, Refined, Sharp
· Consider making a mood board. Maybe a Pinterest board. What does your business look like?
· I am sure you are wondering—what in the world should I name my business.
· What’s in a name anyway?
· Be able to tell your story in your name.
· Does the name require learning to know what it means?
· Have a reason?
· Search social platforms and the internet to see if others are using your business name as well.
· Why does a good logo matter?
· A logo and brand design are the face of your brand
· The colors
· and more
· Where to get a good logo?
o Start local—build a relationship, with someone that can understand what you are trying to accomplish, what you need to do with your brand
o There are affordable online options, but they won’t have a passion for your business.
o A professional or experienced designer should provide the critical options you need for the work you need to do.
o Options like Dark, light, transparent, scalable, stacked, wideSupport the show