· Do you find there are times you get silence, or nothing comes when you need that creativity to really kick in?
· In the furniture artist life, are you expected to keep cranking out great ideas, imaginative work, or creative solutions?
· Have you lost your passion? Passion is doing what you love.
What is it that you love to do?
Have you pulled away from that target and item that you loved?
Have you ever defined what it is that you love?
It might be the process, the finish, the hunt… or all of it. Are you still doing that?
· Be careful not to compare yourself to others.
· How is your creativity affecting your sales?
· Get dozens or hundreds of likes but the piece won’t sell?
· What you might be experiencing is more of a withdrawal from the doing.
· Buy something just to boost the creativity or energy?
· Take a break
· Do something not related to your creative avenue at all.
· You could try to get back to the basics so you can compare where you are and where you were.
· Change of perspective—
Do something not related to your creative avenue at all.
· Try Avenues of creativity
o Creative Groups
o Your previous work
o Ask “who inspires you”Support the show